Saturday, July 11, 2015

Blog Tired

It's time to go. This blog has been running since 2009 - that's six years. The adventures of Dawn, Pie, Red and now Missy (and Lily, Maisie and Norman at Paradigm Farms in Tennessee), will continue, whether there is a blog or not. The blog has been fun - I've enjoyed the writing and the interactions with so many of you over the years. But it's time to live in the real world, rather than on the net - I'm not on FB, or any other platform and have no interest in being there. There's nothing on here you can't find elsewhere - there's good info on EPM and Lyme, and if you want to learn from Mark Rashid, there are his books, and his FB page, and go audit or ride. There's some of you I consider friends, even though we've never met in person.

I'm riding almost every day, and enjoying my time and learning with my horses. I wish all of you the best, with your horses and in the rest of your lives - may you live long and prosper, and may horses fill your dreams.

This blog will be up for at least a while, and then it may go dark. But the light and the life of horses are in the real world - enjoy the sights, smells and touches of your real horses, and be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment